Lance’s Carpet, Window & Tile Cleaning announces solar panel cleaning services
A message from Lance’s carpet, window and tile cleaning service
– Dust, dirt, bird droppings, and other debris that interferes with a solar panel’s ability to absorb UV rays can affect solar panel efficiency. You have made an expensive investment in your solar system and it only makes sense to ensure that the modules continue to operate at the highest efficiency.
- Rain is not enough to wash away accumulated dirt
- Rinsing off dust and dirt with a hose is not enough
- Failure to clean solar panels at all may void the warranty
- Failure to use the correct equipment and cleaning solutions can damage the panels
- Damage to the panels can void the guarantee
- Cleaning the solar panels themselves can be a safety hazard
According to industry estimates, when dust and dirt block UV rays, performance is reduced by between 20 and 50 percent. When UV rays are blocked, the electrons in the panels are not activated to the maximum and not enough energy is generated.
The professional cleaning service for solar modules from Lance has all the appropriate equipment and cleaning solutions to remove dust and dirt and to keep your solar modules at the highest level of efficiency.
Regardless of whether the solar modules are mounted on a roof or post-assembled, ladders and cleaning equipment are required so that they can be cleaned thoroughly without causing damage. Walking on panels with harsh brushes, rags, or cleaning solutions can cause damage, affect performance and void your warranty.
Rely on Lance’s solar panel cleaning service to ensure your panels are clean. To do this, use:
- All suitable equipment to clean without damaging or scratching the panels
- Use the appropriate cleaning solutions that are properly formulated to avoid harsh chemical damage
- Cleaning processes in which the panels are thoroughly cleaned and dirt and deposits are removed from edges and frames
- Clean up at the end of the job so that no mess is left behind
Regular cleaning maintains the performance of your solar modules. Schedule cleaning according to the manufacturer’s instructions, or usually at least twice a year. Other times to clean solar panels are:
- If you notice a drop in performance
- Remove ash from the surface of the panels after a fire
- After strong winds that leave a layer of dust
- In the spring after winter, the rains are over to remove any storm debris
- In late autumn to remove accumulated dust and dirt
Lance Clairmont, owner of Lance’s Carpet, Window and Tile Cleaning, has been recognized as a leader in detail cleaning on the Central Coast since 2007. Thorough cleaning means understanding what is being cleaned and knowing the best equipment and materials for the job.
From regular carpet steam cleaning to sparkling windows and tiles to removing heavy stains, odors and pathogens as well as cleaning solar panels that work at the highest efficiency, Lance’s Carpet, Window and Tile Cleaning is the company you can trust.
Lance’s carpet, window and tile cleaning facility is located in Paso Robles. Call (805) 423-7822 to schedule an appointment and consultation.