Hotel furniture clearance service | BHF
A sustainable and cost-saving solution for your unwanted furniture
- We collect unwanted items as part of your refurbishment program for free – Avoiding landfills and saving costs for removal and disposal.
- We have over 180 furniture and electronics stores across the UK (and another 550 clothing stores) which together help prevent over 70,000 tonnes of unwanted goods from being dumped from across the UK each year.
- We are specialists in what we do – we have been collecting in hotels for many years.
How does it work?
Our dedicated team will review your requirements and work with our local experts to coordinate the collection (s).
We are aware of the time constraints during a renovation and the need to be discreet and professional in order to keep the hotel running. Depending on the size of the hotel, we will meet with you to discuss your requirements and create a pick-up plan that suits your operational needs.
We can organize a one-time collection or a series of collections over the course of a renovation.
What can we collect?
We can sell or professionally recycle a wide range of items, and the proceeds go towards funding life-saving research:
- Sofas, suites, armchairs (Upholstered furniture must have a completely intact fire label.
- Mirrors and framed works of art
- Tables, chairs, desks, cupboards
- Beds and bedroom furniture
- TVs, hi-fi systems, washing machines, small electrical appliances (lamps, kettles, etc.)
- Dining furniture
- Office furniture
And much more – talk to our team to discuss your specific requirements.
Some of the companies we have worked with include:
- Center Parcs
- Hilton Hotels
- Marriott Hotels