Fire Breaks Out At Ladd & Hall Furniture Warehouse In Vernon

VERNON, CT – A fire broke out in the Ladd & Hall furniture warehouse in the Rockville Section of Vernon on Monday.

The red brick structure is located at 114 Brooklyn Street, not far from the showroom of the legendary furniture store.

Officials at the scene said the fire was electrical in nature and was under control in a short time.

Subscribe to

In addition to several fire engines, a crew from Eversource Energy was on site.

The fire comes at a time when the store, which has been around since 1937, is in the middle of a sell-off.

Subscribe to

The deal was announced in early September and should take approximately three months.

To request the removal of your name from an arrest report, please send these required items to [email protected]

Fire breaks out at Ladd & Hall Furniture Warehouse in Vernon

The rules for answering:

  • Be polite. This is a space for friendly local discussion. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
  • Be transparent. Use your real name and secure your claims.
  • Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on the topic.
  • Read the patch community guidelines.

Reply to this articlereply

Comments are closed.