Everyone’s freaking out about the junk removal truck parked outside Ivanka’s house / Queerty
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have rented a 7,000 square foot mansion in Washington, DC since Donald Trump took office in January 2017. But now that they are becoming unemployed, the couple seem to be moving out.
Related: Large moving trucks outside the White House have many questions about whether Melania is already moving out
This week a photo of a bright orange College Hunks Hauling junk truck was discovered parked in front of the rental property for $ 15,000 per month. The photo was first shared by Hunter Walker, a reporter for Yahoo News.
The truck appeared the day after the Ivanka explosion because it had Twittered the domestic terrorists responsible for Tuesday’s riot as “American patriots”. The tweet was later deleted.
Related: Ivanka goes into frantic damage control after calling domestic terrorists “American patriots”.
Last month, the couple dumped $ 32 million on an empty lot in Miami, where they plan to throw millions more to build a private beachfront property.
This is how Twitter reacted to the junk truck …
Hauling trash. Probably incriminating documents.
– DevParnas (Reborn) (@ Robobbotron1) January 7, 2021
I love the way this truck says “hauling trash”. Very appropriate.
– Wear a mask (@age_riot) January 8, 2021
I heard there was a garbage truck in front of your house today. Why don’t you jump in and walk away?
– Annie (@BlackTieCake) January 8, 2021
It’s not a moving truck, it’s a garbage truck
– Jim Rogers (@jimerogers) January 7, 2021
Watch the guys …. eewwww pic.twitter.com/jlf4AOKRuX
– Archie Debunker (@ArcheeDebunker) January 7, 2021
Appropriate name on the truck “hauling garbage”
– Kevin Young (@ KevinVounge) January 8, 2021
– Rain (@rainerickson) Jan 7, 2021
I might be a little worried about what “junk” comes out of. Even incriminating files and documents come to mind …
– Megan Reid (@Megtheresister) January 8, 2021
Moving truck seen outside Ivanka & Jared’s house in DC today … any excuses?
– FairePlay versus GOP autocracy (@ Faire72667093) January 8, 2021
These guys will get an average tip.
– Robert Laurie @ (@PaineFulThought) January 7, 2021
Goodbye Felicia. pic.twitter.com/P2swv3oH94
– The Bear (@bear_roar) January 7, 2021
Related: Everyone is wondering “Where is Melania?” after her chief of staff and other WH aides abruptly resigned