Delta junk removal company offers discounts for spring cleanup – North Delta Reporter
With the suspension of Delta’s spring cleaning campaign in 2021 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, residents must find alternative solutions to remove their trash and recycle household items.
While staying home for almost a year, many people used that time to get creative, complete a renovation project, clear a garage, or empty an attic. This, in turn, has resulted in a lot of garbage to accumulate.
However, 505-Junk, a local rubbish collection and recycling company, has a solution for you.
Because they are considered an essential service and the restrictions that previously applied to the Delta Spring Clean-Up Service do not apply to their services, they will be able to:
- Furniture, electronics and other household items
- Garden waste, wood and other waste
- Building materials and demolition materials
- Items to be donated
- And more
505 Junk also waives the $ 79 pickup fee and instead charges $ 0.29 per pound with no minimum fee. All you have to do is leave your items outside and the team will take care of the rest. The price also includes all labor, transportation and disposal fees. However, regular surcharges apply to selected items such as mattresses, box spring beds, tires and fully lacquered cans.
505-Junk always makes an effort to recycle materials whenever possible, and sends a two-person trucking team to do all the loading and lifting for you. Weight scales are built into each of their trucks.
The company is also working hard to keep COVID-19 at bay. The guidelines they have put in place to keep their team and community safe include:
- Disinfection: The interior of all trucks is disinfected after each customer’s servicing.
- Hand washing: There are cleaning stations for employees in every truck.
- Masks: The members of the truck team are equipped with a mask for each pickup.
- Physical distancing: all material must be outside (front yard, back yard, or in a garage) to take advantage of the promotion. If you need a pickup at your home or apartment please call 505 Junk first.
- Contactless Payments: All payments are contactless.
To book your pickup at 505-Junk or for a quote please call 604-505-5865. You can also book online at 505junk.com/DeltaCleanUp with the promo code DeltaCleanUp.