Attic Fire Causes $400K In Damage To Carroll County Home, State Fire Marshal’s Office Says – CBS Baltimore

WOODBINE, Md. (WJZ) – An on-alarm fire that began Sunday evening in the attic of a Carroll County house caused $ 400,000 damage, the state firefighter’s office said Monday.

The fire started around 8:46 p.m. on the 1800 block of Gillis Falls Road in Woodbine. 60 firefighters were able to extinguish the flames in around 90 minutes.

Photo Credit: Sykesville-Freedom District Fire Department

Firefighters said the fire appeared to be due to a faulty HVAC unit.

The American Red Cross is helping the family of four who lived in the displaced house.

No injuries were reported.

Comments are closed.